When you meet an accident lawyer for the first time, you should be able to ask any and all questions you have on your mind. Before your consultation, we recommend writing down the questions and concerns you have about your accident claim. If you are having trouble coming up with questions, you may want to consider asking the following:
- Do you think I have an accident claim to pursue compensation?
- What is my case worth?
- How long do you estimate it will take to resolve my case?
- What can I do to help my case?
- Who will be in contact with me throughout the duration of my case?
- Will I be able to speak to the attorney handling my case if I have questions or concerns?
- How many of these types of cases do you handle on a regular basis?
- What types of verdicts and settlements have you achieved in accident cases in the past?
- Do you expect my case to go to trial?
- What are your fees and at what point in my case will I be charged these fees?
These questions will help you learn more about your case and about our attorney and law team. We are committed to making sure our clients have the knowledge and information they need to take next steps in pursuing compensation for their injuries.
To find out more about our experienced Bangor and Portland attorney serving the entire state of Maine, please call Lowry & Associates at (800) 999-5342.